Issue with account gone unresolved for months - Can't reach anyone who can tell me how to fix it

TorontoDan
Contributor
Contributor

I've been trying to get an issue resolved for several months. I am unable to log in to my account, or change my password. Each attempt results in the same unhelpful error message:

"We're sorry, something seems to have gone wrong

We’re sorry, we’re having some trouble completing your request right now. Please try again shortly."

After dozens of attempts I finally learned last week that it was a "collections" issue, and needed to call[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] I tried 15 times to call this number today, and each time, after about 10 seconds into the call I get disconnected and VOIP error message "1B1" or "1H1". I still can't log in to my account and now I can't access messaging with anyone there. When I call them main customer service number I eventually get to an error message advising me that my issue can't be resolved over the phone, and I should use the chat window on the website. When I try to use the chat window on the website today it's not available.  The runaround and incompetence of your service is absolutely infuriating. I had to create a new account just to post this message. I need to speak with a live person at PayPal who can help with this issue.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.