I can't find tracking number after invoice

jglazer63
Contributor
Contributor

I created the invoice and sent to the customer

The customer paid the invoice

I shipped the product and printed the label through Paypal

Now I cannot find the tracking number.  Nowhere on the invoice does it show the tracking number and I have a ton of transactions in my activity log.  So where do I click to get the tracking number associated with an invoice?

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ramberroya
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
If you used a shipping company that offers online tracking, you can add shipment tracking information to the payment on your PayPal account. We recommend you add online tracking to confirm delivery, as it is one of the requirements to be eligible for Seller Protection. Here’s how to add your tracking information or change the order status: Click Activity near the top of the page. Click the buyer’s payment. Scroll to the bottom of the page, then click Add Tracking Info. NOTE: If you don't see Add Tracking Info, click the See Details in Classic Site link. Fill in the information, and then click Save. If you don't see Add Tracking Info, look for See Details in Classic Site. After you click Save, the buyer receives an email to let them know that you entered the shipment tracking information for this transaction (if applicable). The email includes the tracking number, order status, and shipping company. ***If you see a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos or accept it as a solution. Thanks and have a great day! ☺
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.