Frustrated account holder

BrandyGram
Contributor
Contributor
I have a hard time linking a bink, and keeping my account up to par. I constantly redo this same tasks which waste of time
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Rich

Hi BrandyGram,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having a hard time linking a bank. That is understandably frustrating.

What country is your PayPal account registered to and what kind of bank are you trying to add? Is this a virtual bank? Are you using a secure internet connection without the use of VPNs on a familiar device? 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Rich

Hi BrandyGram,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having a hard time linking a bank. That is understandably frustrating.

What country is your PayPal account registered to and what kind of bank are you trying to add? Is this a virtual bank? Are you using a secure internet connection without the use of VPNs on a familiar device? 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

imkristina
Contributor
Contributor

hi, I have the same problem. but I see a similar error. when I wanted to link my MasterCard or Visa card, PayPal tells me I should talk with my bank.

I live in Ukraine. now I can't receive money too.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.