Can’t access PayPal account and can’t get Authenticator code

Dfaria503
New Community Member

So last week I installed Microsoft Authenticator app on my iPhone and I’ve been using it to login to my other PayPal account. Well today I decided to reset my phone but I didn’t back anything up because I just had a back up four days ago. After the phone was done booting back up it automatically loaded all of my apps but it did not load the Microsoft Authenticator app back up. When I went to sign into my PayPal account it prompt me for the authenticator code. The problem I’m having is I need to connect my PayPal account to the Microsoft authenticator again and I can’t do that unless I get into my PayPal account.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Dian

HI @Dfaria503

Thank you for asking your question in our community and welcome. 

I understand that you are not able to access the PayPal account after you restarted the phone. If youra not able to log in you would need to call us so we can help you resolve this. Due to security, we can only resolve this over the phone. You can find our phone number and opening times if you click one the 'Help & contact' link at the bottom of each page.

Dian 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.