Can I get verified by using a Paypal Cash Card?

aerium
Contributor
Contributor

Just as title says; I do not prefer to link a bank account or card to my PayPal for security reasons, and the Prepaid cards are not sold where I live. I currently have a pending incoming payment, so will activating a cash card verify my account?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Rich

Hi aerium,

Thanks for reaching out with this issue.  Good news! Activating the PayPal Cash Card will verify your account. Thanks for reaching out to the community and have  wonderful day. 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Dustynetaylor
Contributor
Contributor
I got a PayPal cash card and my account still wants me to verify..
Login to Me Too

Tenshi87
New Community Member
Hi I just recently got a paypal cash card and was wondering if you can still get verified with the cash card as of 1/11/2020? If so.. What steps do I need to take to do this? Or is it verified automatically once the cash card is activated? Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Login to Me Too

SnakeOfLordran
New Community Member

so you say activating my paypal cash card will verify my account? well, its activated, and yet i still cannot claim a payment because apparently "your account is inactive"

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.