Account not Found : "No Account Associated with this email" message

Felix_GR
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I had to create a new account to complete my transactions from ebay etc.

When i tried to login to paypal to proceed with a payment, i just thought i had mis-typed my password.

I tried a 2nd and 3rd time and after that i tried to reset it. But i got the following message when i typed my email address :

"No account associated with this email. Try another email address or create a new account."

I have created a new account using another email address i have, but i would like to know if my account was deleted or something or this issue was due to malicious action and i have been locked out of it. I was using it for sure since 2010 and last transaction was on 22nd of July.

My concern is the bank account and the credit card that were connected to this account.

I cannot contact paypal, calling them does not work and email request keeps getting me in a loop of help center.

How can i contact them to see if they can find my previous data and unbind my bank account and credit card ?

P.S. I don't have facebook or twitter.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Felix_GR 

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Felix_GR 

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.