Account Verification

Bamba0622
Contributor
Contributor
Hi guys! How will i know if my account is verified? I really need to get verified coz the one am working with notify me that my account needs to get verified first. Please help???
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Incomplete_TLee
New Community Member
I'm not totally sure myself, just offering a I confirmed suggestion, what I'd do personally if I were in same situation... I'd go back to my messages to the one that says I need to be verified and click it again. I figure if it takes you to a different screen then before, gives a different message, or let's you go further with your task with the other party wanting the verified ID first, then it's done. If you get same screen or still can go no further, it's not. Also if not, I myself would screen shot the screen that shows you at least did your part to ask for the verification or some type of screen proof you can send that the delay isn't you, they may just make an exception. Hope that helps at least something for you. Have a great day!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.