what do i do with a resticted account

ANDREMELENDEZ
Contributor
Contributor

my parents setup my paypal account so like i can buy things with my own money but then i got charged on ebay for something i didn't buy so i reported it and then my account got restricted what i do now

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ANDREMELENDEZ

If you are under 18 then you shouldn't have a paypal account so nothing you can do really.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

qnatsh
New Community Member

sorry . 

how i get help about account that i can't logn for sucreity check

sorry for my bad english

thank you

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Carlos

Hello ANDREMELENDEZ! Thank you for your post and welcome to the UK PayPal Community! I am really sorry to hear about the limitation placed on your account. When an account is limited this is mostly due to security reasons https://goo.gl/EV1qVG. I recommend accessing your Resolution Centre where the relevant team always lists the steps to remove the limitation. As soon as those steps are completed, the relevant team will email you an update. As mentioned by @kernowlass, you must be at least 18 years old to sign up for a PayPal account. Hope this helps. ​​​​​​​- Carlos 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PayPal_Carlos

Hi there, my reply was to @ANDREMELENDEZ who stated his parents opened his account and its been limited as it 'sounds' as if he was underage.

I was not replying to @qnatsh who probably is of age.   Smiley Wink

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ANDREMELENDEZ
Contributor
Contributor

well damn

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.