transfering to bank acct immediately

bostonlee
Contributor
Contributor

does anyone know when this will be fixed?

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

ooshnoo
Contributor
Contributor

they better f'ing hurry up!    I needed money now so I thought I'd transfer it via the debit card I linked last month, and for some reaso it had been deleted.  I then tried to add it again, and it while it says it was successful it's no where to be found.  I'm getting **bleep**.

Login to Me Too

Rob21
Contributor
Contributor

@ooshnoo wrote:

they better f'ing hurry up!    I needed money now so I thought I'd transfer it via the debit card I linked last month, and for some reaso it had been deleted.  I then tried to add it again, and it while it says it was successful it's no where to be found.  I'm getting **bleep**.

I am having the exact same issue.  Your debit card isn't form Bank of America is it?

Login to Me Too

ooshnoo
Contributor
Contributor

@Rob21 yes..it is from BoA.  I called them and they said nothing is wrong.  Do you know something I don't???

Login to Me Too

Rob21
Contributor
Contributor

It's a PP issue.  There are lots of others with different bank cards that it's not working for either.  I guess sit tight and they will fix it.

Login to Me Too

Rob21
Contributor
Contributor

Are you also having a problem with instant transfer?  I am too.  My linked Bank of America debit card used to work with instant transfer.  I have used it many times.  However, today, when I went to make a transfer the card was not in the list.  I tried to link it and it said it was not eligible for instant transfers.  I thought it was possible that BOA changed their policy, but if others are having the same issue then I don't know.

Login to Me Too

ooshnoo
Contributor
Contributor

@Rob21

Any luck yet for you, sir?  Still nothing here.

Login to Me Too

Rob21
Contributor
Contributor
@ooshnoo wrote:

@Rob21

Any luck yet for you, sir?  Still nothing here.

No, it’s still not working. BUT, I did call and talked to someone and she said it is a system wide problem on PP end. They are inundated with calls I was told. They are working on it. Sit tight...

Login to Me Too

bostonlee
Contributor
Contributor

i spoke w paypal its a tech issues on their end they are working on it

Login to Me Too

ooshnoo
Contributor
Contributor

@bostonlee wrote:

i spoke w paypal its a tech issues on their end they are working on it

so you actually got through and spoke to someone?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.