email confirmation

97kenworth
Contributor
Contributor
I cant confirm my email. its driving me nuts. I can't use my stupid paypal account because of this! had no issues last week. but now I can't get anything to go through. no contact tabs work it's a bloody joke!
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@97kenworth 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

97kenworth
Contributor
Contributor
I tried the call feature over and over. There is nothing to click on. Only the email option is a working button. The customer service is closed all night and does not hide the fact they are not going to check your email immediately! This is the stupidity that makes me despise people in general. "We have blocked your working service for no reason and provided you absolutely no way to restore said service any time soon....we do however provide a labyrinth of completely useless instructions that we pretend you can solve your issues by attempting to follow. But it's impossible because we create a unending loop once you enter.. Good luck"
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@97kenworth 

ok, well if you are not going to try the other options that i suggested then i guess you just have to wait till they reply to your email.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

97kenworth
Contributor
Contributor
The other options are not options for me. Facebook is the biggest drain on society ever. I will not be a part of it. And I have no interest in any of the other similar outlets. Thank you for your assistance.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@97kenworth 

Facebook is a neccessary evil. However it took me 5 minutes to open an account so i could ask Paypal a question and if you want to you could close it again afterwards?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

97kenworth
Contributor
Contributor
Fair enough point. I just dislike being forced into signing up for this that and the other just to complete something that worked before AND wasn't broken. If PayPal wanted to keep me as a customer they should have contacted me directly and explained what they required. Nobody needs or wants to be denied anything that worked last time, especially for no reason and not even given the courtesy of a quick automated email to explain. Thank you again.
Login to Me Too

97kenworth
Contributor
Contributor
Nope. I tried calling several times. But I personally refuse to wait more then the 20 minutes I was made to wait for a human being to answer my call every single time. And PayPal couldn't be bothered to reply to my submittwd email request at all. So in my mind they clearly charge so much in fees that they don't feel it important to address my account problems. Which as I pointed out at the beginning here, I had zero issues using the service the first few times. They **bleep** with my account for no reason and rendered it useless. and did not have the decency to even send me a message or email explaining why or how to fix it. I am using a free app that charges a fraction of the fees and did not demand retarded things after already using the app ..... Without any rhyme or reason why.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.