can't login

Peter3535
New Community Member

I seem to be constantly sent round in circles by PayPal. I have an old account that I haven't used for years and simply want to login to see if I have any funds in it before I close it. It was linked to a business email that I no longer use. I have also moved from the UK to USA so the telephone number is now defunct as is the credit card that was associated with it. The only other option I found was to answer 2 security questions which I have done and it then wants me to create a new password. But then it still doesn't log me in but takes me back to the page where it wants to send me a text or call me for the 2 stage authentication process. I can't contact PayPal because by some stupid design if I click on the 'contact us' tab it wants me to log in before I can proceed.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Celeste

Hi @Peter3535,

Welcome to the Community, and thank you for the post. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble logging into your account. Generally when you experience this trouble, it's best to get in touch with our teams for further assistance. You can do this by selecting "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page, then searching for "password and account issues." I hope this helps!

Take care,

- Celeste S.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.