Why can't I link my paypal account to my gcash account? I followed all of the rules

Nairb0909
Contributor
Contributor
3 REPLIES 3

Jown10
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @Nairb0909 Thank you for notifying us. Can you tell me more about it? Are you getting any specific error?
Login to Me Too

Nairb0909
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, I've tried to link my paypal account for so many times. After that paypal banned my account and I have to wait for 180 days before I can withdraw my money. My girlfriend and I send an explanation regarding that matter and we provided the documents that I already have in my home. I couldn't provide the bank statement because I didn't have that. We are undergoing a community quarantine and we couldn't even leave our home. Most of the banks are close that's why I send a receipt of my latest transaction in bank. I just wanted to link and transfer the money in my paypal account to my gcash account and paypal already banned my paypal account. I already tried messaging your support a lot of times but I receive no help. Again, I followed the rules my first and last name, my contact number, email address in paypal and gcash were all the same. Please help me I badly needed that money.
Login to Me Too

Nairb0909
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, I've tried to link my paypal account for so many times. After that paypal banned my account and I have to wait for 180 days before I can withdraw my money. My girlfriend and I send an explanation regarding that matter and we provided the documents that I already have in my home. I couldn't provide the bank statement because I didn't have that. We are undergoing a community quarantine and we couldn't even leave our home. Most of the banks are close that's why I send a receipt of my latest transaction in bank. I just wanted to link and transfer the money in my paypal account to my gcash account and paypal already banned my paypal account. I already tried messaging your support a lot of times but I receive no help. Again, I followed the rules my first and last name, my contact number, email address in paypal and gcash were all the same. Please help me I badly needed that money.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.