'Upgrade to Business Account' Page DOES NOT LOAD

TheTrueWorldLLC
New Community Member

When I click the link to upgrade my account from 'personal' to 'business', the link takes me to a blank page with a big blue circle spinning around for infinite time.

My internet connection is fine, working as usual at 200Mbps speed. So, you can rule that out immediately.

This problem is not on my end.

I've used PayPal to purchase services from others before and everything has worked fine doing that, but how am I supposed to trust a company that can't even load a page that's essential for their users?

If anybody can tell me why PayPal is freezing their business page, with an infinite loading time circle spinning around, please let me know.

If not, please recommend other payment processors to me... I'm particularly interested in payment processors who have functional, working websites. That would be a massive improvement from PayPal already.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

TheTrueWorldLLC
New Community Member

Moderators please close this question to further replies.

I called PayPal Customer Service on the telephone and resolved this issue.

Please don't delete this, though, because it's a problem others may face...

Apparently, if you use Microsoft Edge browser, the 'upgrade to business account' page WILL NOT LOAD.

Instead, you can use the following options: Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Safari. That's what Customer Service told me, so let this be a warning to anybody using PayPal for Business on the Microsoft Edge browser. It's strange, but that's the way it is.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

TheTrueWorldLLC
New Community Member

Moderators please close this question to further replies.

I called PayPal Customer Service on the telephone and resolved this issue.

Please don't delete this, though, because it's a problem others may face...

Apparently, if you use Microsoft Edge browser, the 'upgrade to business account' page WILL NOT LOAD.

Instead, you can use the following options: Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Safari. That's what Customer Service told me, so let this be a warning to anybody using PayPal for Business on the Microsoft Edge browser. It's strange, but that's the way it is.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.