Unable to log in

jtib88
New Community Member

Hi. I know there's millions of threads about this but I don't want to sift around I just want a clear answer tailored to my problem. This is not the paypal account I'm trying to access, it won't let me into that one. I seem to have changed the password on it to something I don't remember and now in order to reset it, it Has to verify me not only through email but through phone, and the phone number I gave when I created the account is no longer in service. I tried to send a message to paypal but they have disabled that option on their site and they are impossible to contact via phone. does anyone know wtf I'm supposed to do now?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ramberroya
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi, Hope everthing is doing well. I understand your concern and thank you for contacting community forum. To gain access your account you have to enter your primary email adderess and need to make sure you have access to it. You can click the link in order to reset your password. If you can no longer access the primary email, you may consider creating a brand new paypal account using a different email address. Please click the link how to reset password. https://www.paypal.com/ph/smarthelp/article/i-forgot-my-paypal-password.-how-do-i-reset-it-faq1933?a... Hope this will help resolve the issue. Thank you, ***If you see a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos or accept it as a solution. Thanks and have a great day! ☺
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.