Staff account to grant permission for Shopify integration

Simon54007
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I am trying to set up staff accounts that can grant permission to integrate with shopify stores...

Does anyone Know what specific permission would allow this?

I want to allow them to connect a new store but not give them full permissions over my entire account.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance 🙂

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Simon54007 

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-add-users-to-my-paypal-account-faq1605

The section that deals with PayPal integration so the "Integration" section. (Have to wait until the image is approved by the forums to see it.)

PayPal-user-permissions.png

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Simon54007
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the response...

I have looked through the page that you linked however I cant see anything regarding user permissions.

I am trying to get staff to manage my entire shopify store creation process - including connecting payment gateways etc. I need them to be able to accept

the shopify integration request but I dont want them to have full permissions otherwise I risk them taking over my paypal account.

So I have looked through all of the user permission options but I am unsure which will allow what I need.

I think "Access APIs and developer support site" - "Access and activate PayPal APIs that enable third-party integration" might work. I was just thinking someone else must have done this before.

Thanks for your help 🙂

Login to Me Too

kliftech
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I am looking for exactly the same answer.
It looks like only "Access APIs and developer support site" doesn't work.
Do you, or anyone else, has the solution ? 

With the 24 permissions possibles I don't know exactly the ones who will permit my staff to and the Paypal account to the Shopify store.

Capture d’écran 2020-09-20 191040.png

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.