Secure account

Seanofla1982
Contributor
Contributor
I'm actually messaging about my partners account, her account was scammed yesterday, so we cancelled her bank card and changed password. She recieved an email from PayPal this morning saying they got her money back. She decided to go into her account, she was greeted with secure account, she was issued a pin to her email. Account which was successful but then it asked for her card number, how can she give a card number when she doesn't have the card after cancelling and cutting up, to make things worse she can't get in contact with anyone because her account is locked? Any suggestions how to get her account back working. Thanks
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Seanofla1982 

The card number that ''was'' linked to her paypal account is the one paypal still have as the one to verify any issues.

So why not just enter the number of the card as requested?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Seanofla1982
Contributor
Contributor
The card was, cut up and burnt when it was a cancelled.. No need for it I thought
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Seanofla1982 

Your card issuer should have a record of your old card information or can you find it out from your online banking (card) statement.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.