Scam email?

Geoman111
New Community Member
Hello community. Hope you are well in these trailing times. I received the following email. I have not seen anything in my account and do not understand what behaviour I have displayed that would be in breach of PayPal's acceptable use policy. I.e. all my bills payed directly from my active Visa card and only making my usual purchases from registered, legal, online retailers. There is a suspicious bar at the bottom that asks me to go there to log on and confirm my details. Sorry it's quite long, looks legit but the CC in the address is quite strange, also the lack of my name in what seems to be a rather personal email is ringing warning bells. Or is this something legit? And I've genuinely done something unintentional to breach the acceptable use policy? Email below 👇 PayPal Your account has been limited. Hello, Customer We've limited your account After a recent review of your account activity, we've determined you are in violation of PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy. Please log in to confirm your identity and review all your recent activity You can find the complete PayPal Acceptable Use Policy by clicking Legal at the bottom of any PayPal page. Check the security of your account Having trouble logging in? Recover your account Help Contact Fees Security Apps Shop PayPal logo Please don't reply to this email. To get in touch with us, visit our Help & Contact by clicking "Help" located on any PayPal page or email. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 PayPal. All rights reserved. Consumer advisory - PayPal Pte. Ltd., the holder of PayPal's store value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Users are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully. PayPal PPC001577:1a6a0b6e5aa8c Let me know what you think Kind regards.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.