Personal

ChrisMendoza
Contributor
Contributor
i havent been able to recieve any confirmation code to my mobile primary number. is there another way to confirm the phone number?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Omar287
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi ChrisMendoza,

Hope everyrhing is doing fine.
I understand your concern about how you can confirm your phone number.
Please click the linl and you will be guided how you can successfully confirm phone.

https://www.paypal.com/ph/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-confirm-my-mobile-phone-number-with-paypal-faq3...

Hope this will resolve your issue.

Thank you,
Login to Me Too

ChrisMendoza
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for reaching back out to me. Unfortunately ive done that a number of times. But it won't confirm my phone number. And my phone works. Is there any other way? Or can i talk to someone over the phone?
Login to Me Too

Omar287
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi Chris,

Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) emergency, our phone lines are currently closed. You can still view answers to frequently asked questions on this page or send us a message, though responses may take longer than usual. Thank you for your patience.

Are you getting an error message? Are you accessing the account using a browser? Can you please try logging in using different browser.

Thank you,
Login to Me Too

Omar287
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi Chris,

If that still doesn't work, you are still not getting a text code. Kindly contact your phone provider to check the settings if they are blocking a text from paypal.

Thank you,
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.