Password reset

Caramellinogio
Contributor
Contributor
I just received money on my old paypal account. I don’t remember the password, the secret questions and I don’t have anymore the mobile number that I registered. How can unblock the account? Is there a number to call? Nobody is answering to my mails. Horrible customer support.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

esid721248
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Caramellinogio,

Thank you very much for your query.

In order to assist you with your concern.

Please follow these simple steps to create a new password:

1. Go to the PayPal homepage and click Log in.
  2. Click Having trouble logging in?
  3. Click Recover it.
  4. Select one of the following:
    • If you know your email address, click I don’t know my password. Then enter your email address.  
      • If you don’t know your email address, click I don’t know either one. Enter up to 3 email addresses you might have used to sign up for your PayPal account.
  5. Enter the code shown in the image.
  6. Click Continue and follow the instructions.

Note: When creating a new password, please don’t use the same password you use for your email, eBay account, or other online services.

for additional information, kindly check out this link:  https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/i-forgot-my-password.-how-do-i-reset-it-faq1933

Login to Me Too

Caramellinogio
Contributor
Contributor
That’s not a solution. The email is not enough. Either I have to select also send a sms or answer to the secret questions and I cannot do both of them. How else can I proceed? PayPal customer service keep giving me this solution. I wouldn’t have asked if it was so easy to reset the password. Thanks
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.