PLEASE FIX THIS!

Lizuwinner
Contributor
Contributor

I have been using my paypal account since early 2019. Today I wake and want to login and I get slapped with "Sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you". Then there's a small link at the bottom with "Need help? We can help" I click on it and Lo and Behold, an American number that I am supposed to call in order to login into my account. I am not even an american and I don't live in the uS. Calls to america numbers are ridiculously expensive from my location and we  are even in different timelines so no these are not their office hours until somewhere around 7-10 hours from now. Even if I could call their phone lines are currently closed down due to Covid-19. Look, a simple chat box to resolve all these issues would work. How the hell do you expect me to login to my account? What's all this obsession with calling some uS number for a simple account verification? Just let me login to my account. I don't even understand what is wrong because I used this account this week without any problem.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.