Nothing Works I Need A Human To Help

chasenorth
New Community Member

Haven't used my account in a long long time.

I loaded $190 to my account to log in and be denied a 1,000 different ways to Send Money and link to a bank account. Kept asking to send me a text to verify my identity but I had an old phone number and and old address on my account. So after many denials for removing the old information and providing the new information I finally was able to removed the old numbers, add my new number and even verify my new number through a text message that provided me with a security code.

Then I went to log in the system booted me out and asked me to log in again, so I did.

Then system asks me to send a security code via text to confirm my identity to be able to complete logging in. But the system does not have this stored somehow and asks me to add a phone number to verify by text or verify by calling me. Every single time and way I enter my new phone number the system tells me that number doesn't belong to me and doesn't let me add the number. I am locked out of my account and have no way to access my funds. Not to mention even if I could access my funds the system wont let me use them by 'Sending Money'. This is some BS! Resolve now please.

Chase

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.