Need to send verification codes over and over

Cathybear
Contributor
Contributor

Hi  all, I bump  on a very annoying situation with my PayPal account, before I logged in on my pc  i could skip  the mobile number to send a login code,  now since a few days I cant,  so i ask for a code and login, but silly enough Paypal is logging me out after 5 minutes and while i make invoices, etc or even add tracking numbers each time it need a verification code now I find this very annoying, file a complaint  and while you add pictures and click on send, you need to verification again and I lost everything I could start over again, please fix , i understand they need to  keep us safe but this is over the top, if this is going on  each time  i might consider to leave , this is just not working for me , a one time code i understand but not over and over and over 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cathybear 

You need to add a mobile (not landline) phone issued in your country and registered in just your name verified to your Paypal account.
Paypal are using mobile phones for i.d requirements for logging in and withdrawal funds for extra security measures.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Cathybear
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for replay but this is not what I mean , I have a mobile registered with PayPal to confirm , it is just now that its getting annoying when work on the pc and it logs me out after 5 minits than I need to confirm each 5 minits with my mobile that it's me,  this was not before , I was able to skip , I make paypal buttons,  check my admin make invoices,  all while I'm logged in , get 5 times a code send to prove its me is annoying , if I send a payment fair enough 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.