My PayPal account

Mikehunter23
New Community Member
My PayPal account has been hacked! My password and phone number has been changed!! I have been trying to get a live person to discuss the hacking. Absolutely no way to get a live person to report this to and correct this. The hacker now has my credit card listed as his. Very disgusting. Impossible to sign into my PayPal account because I have no idea what the hacker used as a password and security questions. How can I get a live person to correct this?? I can’t even cancel my credit card because I am not permitted to get into the account to cancel the credit card or the account. I’ve used the same username, password, phone number and credit card for years. Because trouble shooting questions don’t address my problem, I need a live person to talk to before my credit card is abused and I have to destroy it. That credit card is tied into other businesses which have it on file. If I have to shred that credit card account with PayPal, I will also have to notify a multitude of other business and places where they automatically use that card as a direct payment process for my insurance companies, etc. Frustrating!!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.