Login Issues No Authentication Sms

joromark1
New Community Member

I'm writing this from my personal account, because I cannot access my main one for over a year now, as I never receive the authentication sms.

None of the solutions given on the subject work for me. I only get an option to get sms or voice call, but I never get neither.

I wrote support, they told me to call some number, but their lines are always closed.

I have called my Mobile operator, but they said there are no filters on my phone.

I'm out of options, out of ideas and out of patience. It's just bizarre I wouldn't have an option to confirm via email or even just use Authenticator app.  Even more frustrating is that I get the authentication sms on my personal account within seconds. It's only when I try to login my business account which has a balance in it, that I have this issue.

I have decided to report this to the EU Consumer Protection Agency, let's see if that helps. Once I get my money out of this account I will never ever use paypal again. Ever.

I'd be glad if someone comes up with a solution, but at this point I doubt it.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.