Linking Paypal Account with EyeEm

docsai
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. Why I cant connect my paypal account to my EyeEm account? I have entere the details right. Full name and email address matches what I have entered in the EyeEm tab section. But its still says: Whoos, something went wrong. Pleasw check that you entered your name exactly as it appears in your paypal account. Visit the FAQs for more information. HELP ASAP

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

GabriellaReti
New Community Member

I have the same issue. The EyeEm FAQ says that if you have non-English letters in your name(eg. 'ü') that could be a common issue. Basically, I have an 'é' letter in my last name, so I changed it to 'e' on paypal, and I did the same in my EyeEm account too. Now let's see the real issue here: My name's still the same( with a letter 'é' in it) on both sites(while I filled all the forms to change both), so it doesn't matter if I use my HUN name or the changed one, because EyeEm has issues with non-English characters, and if I wanted to use the changed name with 'e' in it that's also wrong , 'cause the EyeEm name must be the same than the PayPal name. So someone please tell me what the hell I have to do to make it work, otherwise I'll consider the opportunity of going to a Jedi course.  

Login to Me Too

dmitriko

I have the same issue. And I do not have any irregular characters  in my credentials. Did anybody fix the problem  successfully? Thanks !

Login to Me Too

JackBarton
New Community Member

SORTED IT!!!

You have to put your first name in where it asks for you last name and your last name where it asks for your first name.

eg John Smith

First name: Smith

Surname: John

Login to Me Too

gilbertgarcia07
New Community Member
Thank you!
Login to Me Too

FareezZainal
New Community Member

Really help me out Thanks A lot Smiley LOL

Login to Me Too

Alej
New Community Member

It works! Thank you !

Login to Me Too

Ryelewisuk
New Community Member

Thank you so much I was about to give up Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

Manuel76_lt
New Community Member
Super helpful! 10q!
Login to Me Too

sugiiian
New Community Member

In the Earnings menu asked to enter an Eyeem password to connect Eyeem with Paypal, because I login Eyeem using a google account then I input my gmail account password, but when I enter it doesn't work, there is no response whatsoever, what should I do? Help me!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.