I somehow violated the user agreement by doing absolutely nothing.

OkImAaron
Contributor
Contributor

I've had nothing but problems with Paypal after trying to setup a new account and couldn't get ahold of any Paypal rep over the phone so I messaged them and had a conversation window open for a week or two and nothing got resolved at all. My main issue is that Paypal for some reason thinks my phone number isn't registered under my name which it was and still is and wouldn't let me get the Paypal Cash Card because of that. They said that they would send me a code to verify but I never received a code. They also said a few times that they would have someone call me but never received a call then all of the sudden I log on to see if they had maybe fixed something and it showed that I had an account issue again so I click the notification and I get the "You can no longer use Paypal anymore" because I somehow violated their user agreement when I literally did and changed nothing to my account.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.