I cannot access my money. Please release my money!

enid4
New Community Member

Paypal is holding my money and will not let me access it. I have provided scans of my utility bill MULTIPLE TIMES and my driver's license MULTIPLE TIMES, even though this went against my better judgement. I have been a paypal user from the beginning of paypal and have made THOUSANDS OF TRANSACTIONS! PAYPAL HAS MY BANKING AND CREDIT CARD INFORMATIOON. They know who i am. I singed in with my password. This is extremely frustration and seems illegal. My instinct is to hire an attorney to find out how to get my money from the mercenary grip of Paypal. It is down to the principal of the thing. I will rethink my use of Paypal in the future!!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Nijayapartments
Contributor
Contributor

I Have this problem 4 times I have sent all this information to Pay Pal My wife is in Hospital in Ioannina Greece  through lack of ability to pay for medication

she is about to DIE I have €4,800   in the account yet they will not release 1 cent 

I have been threatened by a foreign speaking agent in Ireland that " we are entitled to hold your money for 180 Days .

I am serious I cannot even Pay Her funeral cost   I am going to start posting Pictures on facebook and co operate with the Daily Mail Uk to expose this theft of mY Money

personal email address is--------- account on Pay Pal  all forbidden to post  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.