How to fix my account problem

ilvufaithfulsai
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Friend who loves God or Truth,

I am a Pastor and English to Myanmar (Burmese) Translator for 15 years since 2005 from Myanmar, former civil engineer. I love the truth and peace always and hard working is my style.

I'm the first time to receive money by my invoice but Paypal always say "Account Problem"

My problem in Paypal is I was not send my may times invoices to my 2 employers. Paypal said always "my account problem".

I believe my account is very very clear, no fact including about confuse.

I think only 1 thing that is My country name - Myanmar or Burma is not included at Paypal's countries list and they insert my country under Singapore.

I believe that, that is very inappropriate and Myanmar is very bigger than Singapore.

The matter is my phone number <remove> that is the truth.

Paypal-Singapore make my phone number to <remove>, they add 65 at the front of my phone number.

And to confirm my phone number, Paypal sent "code" to me but never reach because there is no <remove> in this world!

Actually, you know my phone number is <remove>. add 65 to my number can not contact forever.

Alright, please check my account and tell / email me how to fix my account?

Or other else issue at my account? And How to fix it?

Help me!

Please tell / inform to Paypal head to insert "Myanmar " country name at Paypal countries list.

We all Myanmar hate / dislike Myanmar is under Singapore at the issue of Paypal, we are independence nation.

In Myanmar, there are many Chinese or many Christian they are free man, never under Singapore.

Now Myanmar is going to new democracy nation, Paypal inserted many countries at nation list, they are lesser democracy than Myanmar.

Singapore is democracy nation but their government always control their peoples by fine money that is control by fear.

That is not pure democracy!

Myanmar government never do as Singapore's fine rules.

I know about my country Myanmar, no peace, always have civil problem.

But you need to think Myanmar is very big country at Asia.

Big countries always has many problems.

That big country Myanmar is free / independence and Paypal inserted Myanmar under Singapore is very inappropriate!

And second is Paypal did not insert "Myanmar" at countries list is also very very appropriate!

Please fix that all, I am waiting for your help.

I am a man of God and wish you good health at this time of disaster,

Thanks and God bless you,

Sai Thiha (Rev. Dr. Sai Thiha)

Pastor and Translator from Myanmar

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.