How to change special character on my name?

SeannyRocks
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys! i badly need your help. My name in PayPal has special character "ñ". I want to change it to "n" because GCASH (local bank here in the Philippines) don't supports special characters so the only way i can link my GCASH Account with my Paypal Account is to change the special character on my name. Please help me guys! Thanks! Smiley Sadi tried so many times but it won't link because of the credentialsGCASH don't support special characters like "ñ"My real full name that i wanted to change

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

idarktech
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here. Anyone who can help?

I already requested a change name but I read several blogs about this and says Paypal will reply mostly in a week. How sad.

Login to Me Too

Avocado03
Contributor
Contributor
A day after today will be 2021 and I'm still in trouble with this case. My name has a special character that is hypen (-), used between my two given names instead of space. Example is Harley-jane. Ny PayPal account has a hypen. I've already used the last chance of changing/editing my personal name. While on the other hand I'm having a difficulty in my GCash in adding a special character. I cannot link them, this is so frustrating. Can anyone please share your experience and how you solve this prob. I hope that paypal will give consideration to our special characters.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.