FIRE PAYPAL EMPLOYEES WHO CREATED NEW LOGIN PROCEDURE

ernie1241
New Community Member

Recently, PayPal Mastercard introduced a new webpage after entering login info. The new webpage requires all PayPal customers to enter a mobile phone number. There is NO way to exit that webpage if you don't own a cellphone so there is no way to login to your PayPal Mastercard account.

Calling PayPal Master Card customer service is totally futile because they refer customers to Synchrony Bank and then Synchrony Bank refers customers back to PayPal Mastercard Customer Service.  I spoke to TEN people and NOBODY knew how to correct this problem so I am now permanently locked out of my account

ALL the Synchrony Bank automated systems require customers to listen to 4-5 minutes of TOTAL CRAP without giving anyone the ability to ask to speak to an agent. The reason is that Synchrony Bank HATES its customers and does not want to deal with ANY of their problems.

DO NOT request or accept ANY Synchrony Bank credit card because they DO NOT believe in customer-friendly procedures. All their employees do is transfer calls to other departments---which cannot help resolve whatever problem a customer has and NOBODY has the authority or knowledge to correct this problem.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.