FACTA=PAYPAL NO RESPONSE HOW USELESS CAN YOU GET?

Ross18
Contributor
Contributor

HI there

I am in South Africa. I get a FACTA email. I click on the link to respond and it's broken. I go to the help centre and that links broken..Not sure what actually works in the site..I have been very very disappointed and underwhelmed by paypal. We need some competition as their complete LACK of customer service is beyond appalling. Any third world country runs circles around this company from the total lack of service or response, they are awful..I cannot phone them, 1. expensive, 2. major difference in the time zones. So in this day and age you would think that they would have a VOIP capacity, skype/Watsapp etc where at the least I can phone and leave a message or internet chat-NOT community centers to do their work for them. While I will be most grateful for any assistance that will help me move forward here. I must ask you, WHY on earth you would willingly be here unless they pay you in some way. There is ZERO SUPPORT OR RESPONSE FROM PAYPAL. Do they have a pr department so I can start getting them some bad publicity?

thanks

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.