Email verification and payment method

wailode
New Community Member

Hello.

I have some questions regarding of account and payment system in paypal.

My first issue is that I cant verify my login email: 

Whenever I click from paypal to send me verify. I get email from paypal, but email is blank and when I click show me email as text then there is no verification link, only text to tell me to verify. But there is no button, link or anything to actually verify email. I repeatedly tried to verify in dozen times. No link, no buttons, nothing. And here is the trouble:

If i want to receive payments for example, from twitch.

Do i have to use my login email ? or can i use my secondary email as payment email ?

If I dont use login email in my paypal account can i  receive any payments ?

I already posted this to paypal help center, but i got only bot-auto-reply message that doesnt help me.

I want to know just these things. If I am able to receive money on my paypal now. And witch email should i use for it now if my login email is not verified. Should I use my non-login email as payment method for example in twitch ? Or am i supposed to used my login email even when its not verified yet. My login email is not-verified and for now i used this paypal account to send money, but i dont know if can receive money in this way.

Thanks for any answers or tips. It will help me a lot. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @wailode,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty with the email verification. It sounds like your email program is blocking the HTML version of the confirmation email. Have you reached out to the technical support for the email service provider or the email program?

Once the email can be confirmed, then you can receive payments sent to that email address, even if it's not the primary email address that you log in with.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.