Connect the paypal account in Grabpoints

Pinco
New Community Member

Hello,
I'll explain quickly.
I had a grabpoints account connected regularly to paypal.
A zoombucks account was also regularly connected to this paypal account. (same email as paypal)

For several technical problems I had to close the grabpoints account and reopen another one.

Now it is impossible for me to connect the new Grabpoints account with paypal.
They changed the system and now the possibilities to add the mail no longer exist , but you have to connect to the paypal account.
if  in paypal the main mail is the same (that i using with the old grabpoints account)  the connection fails,

I changed and added mail to the paypal account, but even with these i got the same error, because as according to the support I still have the paypal account connected with the zoombucks profile.

They advised me to open another paypal account. Apart from the fact that I do not believe that a fisical person can open more than one account on paypal, but is it normal that while adding several mails to the paypal account and trying to connect these "different" mails , that i change with "main"in paypal account, I cannot connect anything?

Grabpoints support is really bad.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.