Change Billing Address

Kesha77
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I am  in Jamaica West Indies and I need to change my Billing address to the one in Jamaica. I was in the US so I ask the Bank to add the US address as a secondary address but I think I need to change my Billing address to <removed>. how do I do it.

Regards,

Kesha

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kesha77 wrote:

Hi,

I am  in Jamaica West Indies and I need to change my Billing address to the one in Jamaica. I was in the US so I ask the Bank to add the US address as a secondary address but I think I need to change my Billing address to <removed>. how do I do it.

Regards,

Kesha

PayPal is country specific. You will need to open a PayPal Jamaica account with active local personal and financial information . For Jamaica PayPal you can only withdraw funds via check so you can't add a bank account but you can link cards to make purchases and send money. You enter personal information on the account settings page. PayPal US accounts probably won't let you enter any non-us mailing address.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.