Cant login: We couldn't verify its you / We couldnt confirm its you

SamiSouhaib
New Community Member

Hello,

So when i try to login on my paypal account i get an error message saying: "We're sorry, we couldn't confirm its you." 

How do i fix this? Its really annoying since my only bankaccount is connected to this paypal, therefore i cant use it on another account. 

Please help,

Thanks in Advance,

Sami

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Brooke

Hi @SamiSouhaib

I am sorry to hear that you are having troubles logging in to your account. So we can assist you better, can you please call our customer service. They will be able to review your account and assist you with logging in.

Enjoy your day.

Thanks, 

Brooke

Login to Me Too

Teddoink123
New Community Member
hi can we just send an email, this is just an internet error because i was able to use my password a while ago but now i keep getting the error..
Login to Me Too

PayPal_AngelaK

Hi @Teddoink123!

If you're acquiring your internet connection from a different source (data or WiFi) than you typically do, this could cause our inability to verify that it's you that's accessing your account. For this reason, a representative would need to chat with you over the phone to take additional steps to verify your identity. For the protection of you and your account, this process cannot be done over email.

Thank you so much for your understanding with this! You'll be in great hands if you can get in touch with a phone agent. 🙂

-Angela 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.