Can’t log into account

Hanksabbath
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah so I’ve had this problem with other sites because where oddly enough my password will just not work. I usually use the same passwords for everything in PayPal’s case, I believe with my old account it made me register with a complicated password to which I unfortunately misplaced. I have it set up with my old phone which I have since discarded, and thus attempting to recover any such thing is not possible. I really need to gain access to it, what can I do? This is a newer account btw, I have some money in my old one I would really access to. Thanks

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Hanksabbath
Contributor
Contributor
I forgot to mention I have it set up to my email, but it still forces me to get a text sent to my email a code to input.
Login to Me Too

Hanksabbath
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah it’s kind of urgent, really nothing?

like I said I have. A couple of sites where I have an account to and it’s a bit difficult to memorize anything too complicated and random, which is the reason why I often use the same passwords. It’s been a while since I logged in but I’ve had this trouble with PayPal multiple times but I was able to solve it with my phone but now I’m not really sure. I swear I used a password that’s relatively familiar me but the damn thing always does this to me. 

Login to Me Too

Hanksabbath
Contributor
Contributor
Is there nothing I can do!?
Login to Me Too

Hanksabbath
Contributor
Contributor

Somebody pleaaaaaaaaaassseeeeeeeee

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.