All options for proof of residence are in fathers name

Jpac14
New Community Member

Hi, I am trying to create a business PayPal account then came along the proof of residence section but all the options are not register in my name but in my fathers can I simply have his permission to change the name of the account and fill in verification that its him but I manage all transactions or does it not really matter just matters that the address is the same.

Thanks, Josh

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Jpac14,

I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to provide the documents needed to match the name on the account. If the account is in your name and the documents are in your father's name, they will not be able to be used. It would also not be permitted to operate an account in another person's name.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Manwlantonas
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Olivia i have the same problem.. in this situation I can get a permanent residence paper from the competent authority of where i live, it is acceptable to you?? Kind regards Emmanuel <removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.