Account isn't letting me make any changes. Access denies, says try again later

verysab
Contributor
Contributor

Hello fellow paypal users, I'm so frustrated. After I get this solved, (or if i get this solved) I am never using paypal again. It seems ever since I lost my wallet and deleted my debt card off my paypal account, changed my address, and tried to have them mail me a new one, my paypal has been acting out of whack. Not letting me link my netspend card, it says Access denied, or We cant confirm it's you. Even when Iemailed customer service and they replied telling me, it's probably just because I need to change my password, which i did. It doesnt say my account is limited anywhere it's very vague on whats not working. All I know is i that paypal does not have enough employees to run this website. How do I link my debt card, or send the rest of my money to ANYONE or ANYTHING without having to have a paypal account. IT is bullcrap.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Intars

Hi verysab,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

I am sorry to hear about the experience that you have had with your account. If an issue with linking your Netspend card or using your account persists, I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal, email or phone and we would be happy to advise.

-Intars

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.