how do i know for sure paypal works on my website

KCC
New Community Member

I just published a website through vistaprint, I sell floral arrangenments online. Vistaprint has the option to use paypal to reiceive payment. But i dont know if paypal is working on my website, how can i check to see if customers can purchase through paypal on my website 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi KCC,

Welcome to the community! 🙂

I usually just try to go as far as I can in the checkout.  If I get to the point where PayPal is asking me to login or enter a credit/debit card number then I know it's working.

Most issues occur when the shopping cart or website is redirecting the customer to PayPal.  If the redirect is successful and all the payment information is accurate, then it should work just fine.

I'm not familiar with vistaprint but I would expect they are just asking you to provide the email address on your PayPal account?  If the payments aren't coming through, I would make sure that the email address they have is accurate.  I would also check to make sure that your email address is confirmed on your PayPal account.

I hope this helps! 🙂

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.