confirming terms and conditions prior to purchase

willydoit
New Community Member

Hi,

We are using paypal buttons on our site to process payments for services, we need to have something in place which confirms that a customer agrees to our terms and conditions prior to being able to proceed with the checkout, usually just a tickbox which has to be selected.

Can this be implemented within the paypal checkout service or would it have to be programmed into the form code provided by paypal for each button manually, if it has to be done manually is there any chance that doing so could "break" the paypal buttons.

If there is any existing code available which would provide this functionality we would be grateful for a link to it.

Thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi willydoit, and welcome to the forums!

This is not a feature that is part of the PayPal checkout, but there may be some third party solutions that incorporate that functionality. I'd recommend heading over to the Developer Forums to ask your question.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.