Surprised at lack of clear info about PP merchant services

giantmouth
Contributor
Contributor

I am shopping around for a simply PCI-compliant way of selling online to replace my old homegrown, now illegal, system. PP Website Payments Standard seems ideal, but I am taking aback by the lack of information on how it works and setting it up. For example, it is described as having a basic shopping cart, by there are nowhere   examples of webpage layouts to help be visualize what it might be like, let alone templates, or what the PP payments page my customers will be taken too when it comes time to pay will look like. The demo videos offered are not demos at all, but mindless, painfully tedious sales pitches with hardly any screenshots or hard info. Where screenshots do appear, they are usually to tiny to read. It all seems very amateurish for a multi-billion dollar outfit like PP, and makes one question how interested you really are in these merchant plans.

Am I missing something?   I have found some good resources, but they are buried away where they are very hard to find. The list at the top of this forum is one of the best ones I have found, but it took some looking to get there.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.