Paypal to paypal transfer

JothamRay
Contributor
Contributor

Hello guys,

Is it possible to transfer between paypal accounts without logging into paypal?

Can we do this using paypal standard?

Thanks Smiley Very Happy

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello JothamRay,

With PayPal, you can send money to anyone with an email address by logging into your

Here’s how:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click “Send Money.”
  3. Enter the email address you want to send money to and the amount you want to send.
  4. Select “Purchase” or “Personal,” then choose the reason for the payment.
  5. Click “Continue.”
  6. Review the amount, the payment method, and shipping address.
  7. Add a message (if you want to), then click “Send Money.”

We’ll send the recipient an email letting them know that you sent them money. If they don’t have a PayPal account, we explain how to sign up for one.

When you send money, we use your PayPal balance first. If you don’t have enough money in your PayPal balance, we’ll use the payment method you select.

I hope this helps.

Misty

Login to Me Too

JothamRay
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your time misty. Smiley Surprised

I've been searching for a way to transfer money without logging and now im trying 'MassPay' using API, its working with my sandbox account, but is it safe to use to transfer money? im using paypal standard.

Login to Me Too

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello JothamRay,

You are very welcome!!!

There are a couple of ways you send a secure Mass Payment, one being very simple while the other one being a little more complex.

You can send money to up to 5,000 people at once with a Mass Payment.

A few things to remember:

• You must have a Business or Premier account.
  • You can only use your PayPal balance to make a Mass Payment.
  • We charge you 2% of each payment amount, with a cap of $1.00 USD or the equivalent in a different currency, for each individual payment.

Before you send a Mass Payment, create and upload a file to your PayPal account with names and payment information for your recipients. You can use an application like Excel to create a tab delimited or comma delimited file. Here’s what to include in your file:

Column 1: Recipient’s email address
Column 2: Payment amount
Column 3: 3-letter currency code

Your PayPal balance and Mass Payment must be in the same currency. If you’re using more than one currency, each currency should have its own file.

Here’s how to send a Mass Payment the simple way, log into your PayPal account, click on the Send Money, click Make a Mass Payment, enter your information and upload your Mass Payment file and click Review.

If you would still like to send a Mass Payment using an API check out the PayPal Developer Forum. There may be some useful information about how to send Mass Payments using an API. That is where discussions about sending Mass Payments take place, and the people there are in the best position to offer you suggestions.

I hope this helps.

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.