Itegrating both physical goods and digital on website.

NECS
New Community Member

I'm in quite a pickle here.  For 1 1/2 years, I have been selling strickly digital goods (pdf's) on my website.  Since Paypal didn't service digital, I went through Payloadz.  I am adding in the physical form of theses goods (patterns) to sell on my site.  I was exicted when I heard Paypal was going to be able to handle digital fianlly as well.  The problem I'm having is there doesn't seem to be a way I can sell both items and use the same shopping cart.  I do not want my customers to get confused then loose sales because there are two separate carts-one for physical the other for digital.  I'm not a computer tech guru by any means, so much of the lingo makes my head explode.  Is there anyone that can help me figure out how I can integrate the two and make a seamless sale?  Some customers may like a digital for themselves, but them send a physical good to their homes. There has to be a way I can get this done. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.