Invoice to multiple recipients

Floridauser
Contributor
Contributor

It seems that with the updates to their Invoicing system, Paypal has eliminated this feature.  So now, if I send out 20 invoices, it takes me roughly 10 times as long as it used to.   This is a problem and needs to be fixed!!!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

bocron
Contributor
Contributor

This is ridiculous! I have 3 sets of invoices to send every month, each containing at least 10 recipients. I had them all saved in my templates, so I just had to look over the email addresses and hit send. Now I will have to do each one individually? What a nightmare. Fresh books and Square Up will be getting this business now I guess.

Annette

Login to Me Too

zsc100
Contributor
Contributor

Uhhh, yea,, are you kidding me,, how could paypal F this up so bad.  I would have expected them to say something like "we no longer offer multiple recipients because,, bla bla bla,,, or  "pay us to upgrade your account to a ???? for this funcinality",, but nothing.  It's like they don't even realize they droppd a major feature with this new invoice sh*t.  Unbelievable,  I will be leaving Paypal for my small business billing now.

Login to Me Too

Floridauser
Contributor
Contributor

If you find a service that allows billing to multiple recipients, please let us know.  I am totally fed up with Paypal since they started playing politics and dropped Wikileaks.   

I heard some people have moved to 2CO/2checkout. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.