Enhanced or Classic checkout ???

Sabres71
New Community Member

I am trying to create a customized checkout page. After I added my logo, I noticed there is a preview feature. It makes me choose enhanced or classic checkout view. What is the difference? Can I set which one I want? And finally my logo is partially cut off in the enhanced view, why? My company is paypal standard.

Secondly, I want to add my logo to my shopping cart. Right now, when a customer puts something in their cart, it takes them to the paypal cart, and my company name in black letters is up at the top. Can I change that? Where do I change that if I can? Can I add OR replace the black company name with a logo? Thanks for all the help.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

alohadesigns
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same problems when previewing the Enhanced version of my Custom Payment Page.  My logo is cut off, flush left, and the background color is not filling the background.  The Classic view is much better, however I can't find a way to set it to Classic view.

Business PayPal account

Internet Explorer 8

Windows XP

Login to Me Too

LendUsYourEar
Contributor
Contributor

I think it's based on the visitor's browser.

I solved the gap problem on the Classic view by making the background of my Header Image the same as the Header Background Color. I don't specify a Header Border Color, either.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.