Can someone check out my website to see what a customer experiences at check out??

dwj
Contributor
Contributor

My new website,  www.alphapowercrystals.com , has been up about 2 weeks.  I have had over 225 new visitors so far, but have no sales yet.  I need to know if the PayPal experience is confusing  them or if it  may be nonresponsive when and if they decide to purchase one of my products and go to checkout. 

DWJ

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Tranquility
Contributor
Contributor

I experienced no problems with your website.  As I was not interested in your product, I did not attempt a transaction.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

profdata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I checked out your site and my browser locked up, and then crashed/closed all of my active windows.

I then tried again and the same thing happened.

Might that be your problem

Login to Me Too

dwj
Contributor
Contributor

profdata,

You aren't serious, are you??  I haven't had any complaints or emails from anyone regarding an issue like that.  By the way, before you replied, I had already chatted with PayPal and they checked out the site and said that everything was working fine.

Sorry, if you did have a problem.

DWJ

Login to Me Too

ladyintuition
New Community Member

I agree with the others .. way too much info on there, and would help to make the product stand out-visually. Hope that helps.

Login to Me Too

carrierawks
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I have to agree too much "stuff" going on and no organization of information. Made me want to just go somewhere else.

Login to Me Too
Solved

Tranquility
Contributor
Contributor

I experienced no problems with your website.  As I was not interested in your product, I did not attempt a transaction.

Login to Me Too

dwj
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for checking.  It  is appreciated.

www.alphapowercrystals.com

Login to Me Too

fcoffeehouse
Contributor
Contributor

I checked out your site. I'll be frank and tell you that there is simply way too much that hits the eyes. There is way too much text to read, no photo of your product (people want to know what they're buying) until you scroll down and then too many columns. I don't think there is any problems with checkout, I think the problem is turning visits into sales. Don't be an infomercial. The description of your product that appears next to a photo of your product needs to be short enough to print on a paper cup. Omit all exclamation marks, they're unprofessional, in your heading just have no punctuation. Delete, "Thanks for visiting," it looks weak. After your paragraph under your heading place your product photo next to your Add to Cart button with the price visible in plain lettering next to the button. I think that might help. 

Login to Me Too

dwj
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for the candid advise.  I have gone back in and consolidated some the information and eliminated some of the wordiness.  I also removed the exclamation marks.  Again, thanks for your comments.

www.alphapowercrystals.com

Login to Me Too

GKCreative
Contributor
Contributor

fcoffeehouse--thanks for all that helpful info!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.