Automatic scheduled payment for a client

suemanning
Contributor
Contributor

I just set up a business account (standard) and am wondering how I set up an automatic scheduled payment for a client on my account. She gave me her cc info and wants to be charged each month.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello suemanning,

Really the only way you can set up automatic billing is to create a subscription button on your website.

You can create a "Subscribe" button for a quick way to accept subscription-type payments on your website. You can use the "Subscribe" button to bill customers on a regular basis, charge membership fees, or offer subscription services. We provide the HTML code which you copy and paste in to your website's code.

Here's how to create a subscriptions button: Log in to your PayPal account, Click 'Profile,' Click 'My selling tools,' Click 'Update' beside 'PayPal buttons,' Choose your button type, Enter your button information and click 'Create Button,'

Click 'Select Code' to select the HTML button code and Copy and Paste the HTML code in to your HTML code.

I hope this will help!

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.