(not so) Smart Buttons and how to make them live on prod environment

eyeronic-au
New Community Member

HI,

I am struggling to understand these new "Smart" buttons. They look great but getting them to work has taken hours and still getting me no where.

Not sure why you cant just create a button and put the code on your site and it works like it did for the old buttons but I have the  button code (from <removed>/ Smart Buttons) and its showing the button on the site but its always directed to a sandbox sandbox.paypal.com link not a live paypal site. How do i make it live ? (i have created an app and got my client ID and added that code to the site but still nothing as per instructions but still not working).

Also is there a reason the location is defaulted to the UK for the address and phone number and can it be set to a different location or so it detects the location from the user ?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

singingwolf
Contributor
Contributor

not sure how but i go button to work but cant change the default location from UK to be as per the buyers location or set it to something else

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.