Working Capital Loan declined due to being linked to another Paypal loan in default status - Help?

34dean
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I have taken 3 WC loans and paid each off perfectly.  When I applied for my new loan it was declined stating my account was linked to another account in default of their WC loan.  My wife has another Paypal WC loan for her company and because her store was closed for a couple of months and had no sales, the minimum repayment amount was not paid.  The email sent to her ended up in her Bulk mail folder and we never read it until recently.  Paypal sent her account to American Corderius International (collection agency).  I spoke with them (ACI) and verified the amount needed to bring her account back to good standing, which I paid immediately.  Also confirmed with Paypal.  Since then, her store reopened and sales have started again and her WC loan payments have automatically been paid. 

MY PROBLEM IS... my new loan is still being declined and the reason still states that I am connected to another loan in default status!  Very frustrated!!  I need funds to purchase inventory. 

Paypal states that their system needs to update before my new loan will go through and there is not time frame for this and there is nothing I can do.  

Anyone have any insight or ideas I can try to expedite things?  

Thank you in advance.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.