Want to hide/remove u.s. mail address from receipts

Qfoto
Contributor
Contributor

There doesn't appear to be any information online about how to hide my U.S. Mail address on a customer receipt. I'm using the PayPal Here credit card reader, which is great, but not comfortable providing my residence address on those receipts.

Any help or insight is greatly appreciated.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Callie

Hi @Qfoto

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I can understand wanting to keep your personal information private. While we cannot remove an address from the receipt, if you have a business address, you can change it to that instead. Within your Business Profile, you should have the ability to update the address there. 

Hope that helps!
- Callie 

Login to Me Too

Qfoto
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the reply.

Here's how I stumbled upon resolving the problem stated in the original post:

• Login to your PayPal profile

• Go to Tools / PayPal Here

• Merchant Address and several other attributes that appear on customer receipts can be modified.

The solution above provided resolve to address preferences in the regular PayPal Business Profile only, which makes zero changes in the PayPal Here settings. Three PayPal representatives gave me a similar response as above via eMail.

#PayPalHere

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Callie

Hello @Qfoto

Thanks for reaching back out with that information. I learned something now as well! Glad this was resolved for you. 

- Callie 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.